The wine tours in Adelaide hills are one of its own kind. It is a good opportunity for the people who loves to roam around the world and tastes the wines of each region but could not make this wish come true. As going and exploring the whole world need a lot of money and pocket never allow one to fulfil this dream. So, there is good news for all the wine lovers because Seeadelaideandbeyond.com.au is offering a full day wine tour to Barossa Valley. The journey begins with the beautiful view from Chateau Yaldara, it has the unique architecture for all the visitors. The old building is liked by most of the tourist because it holds some history and old stories. Then we head towards the Tanunda, while moving to that area who cross picturesque and iconic Jacob creek on our way. At Tanunda, we have a short stop over, we ask visitors to get off the bus to explore the area for shopping and the beautiful architecture. After exploring tanunda, the group head towards Peter Lehmann winery to satisfy their taste buds along with the wines, a beautiful platter of lunch is being served to all the guests. The lunch platter has the regions best food which serves meat, melted cheese on the top, with olives along with assorted vegetables. The served meal has some authentic taste which surely enjoy by everyone.
After having a proper meal, we head towards Langmeil, where we have another round of wines from different regions. Then we take a small break to have a mesmerizing look of Barossa from the Mangler’s Hills. It is a breath-taking view and it allows visitors to take some landscape pictures of the Barossa. We cannot ignore the importance of vintage vinyl records which is set by the staff of trip organizer.
Wine tour prices:
The memorable tour that we are offering is worth the pricing. We ae offering the whole package in just 139$/person. You can earn a thousand a million memories in this small amount and also you get a chance to make new friends, a bunch of beautiful and crazy picture and much more.
- There are so many reasons to choose Seeadelaideandbeyond.com.au.
- We managed to secure the owner of number 1 Barossa wine tour by trip advisor from 2010-2018.
- Unlike others we offer our wine tour services throughout the week from Adelaide.
- The cost which we are offering is light on pockets, all the packages which is offered by us is pocket friendly.
- We offer 4 stops overs for Wineries including Peter Lehman Wines, Chateau Yaldara, Langmeil.
- We also offer private package for 2 person which include private charter other than this we have an option of small group wine tours in Adelaide for 2-20 people maximum.