Mother’s milk is undoubtedly the best for a baby, at least for first 8-12 months. However, the baby will need milk for next few years, while the amount will be gradually decrease as he/she will learn how to chew food and have other kinds of foods. The milk, which mainly consists of protein, vitamin, minerals, calcium, iron, etc., is the prime source of energy and nutrients in children. Needless to say, milk is essential for people of all ages, but toddlers need them more for steady and fast growth. Let’s find out how milk improves the growth of a baby:
- The A1 and A2 type of milk helps in the formation of calcium in the child and helps in the development of bones as well as teeth. The amount of calcium in low fat milk is much higher than vegetables and fruits and thus it is easy for a baby to absorb the calcium much more easily from milk. Make sure that you baby does not face calcium deficiency, which will not only halt his/her growth but will also lead to osteoporosis or similar health problems.
- Milk is the prime source of protein for kids and protein helps in body development. The dairy reaction is a very crucial step in selecting the type of milk for your toddler. The A2 milk autism is much easily digested and absorbed in the body compared to A1 milk. The BCM 7 generated during the digestion of A1 milk can lead to heart disease, sleep apnea and type 1 diabetics in kids.
- Milk is the best source of energy for the growth of the kid as this is the time when they need lot of energy to build their body and grow faster.
- Vitamin like B12, B6, vitamin C, fat soluble vitamins kike A, E, D, K, etc. present in milk fulfils all the need of vitamin a kid. These vitamins are essential for the growth of the baby. The vitamin D helps in reduction of inflammation, prevents rickets during the childhood, strengthens the immune system; enhance growth of bone and overall development. So, give you baby A2 milk till they are grown up enough.
- Calcium is milk helps in reducing fat and controls the body weight.
- You might have heard about migraine, which is hugely contributed due to the lack of calcium. So, makes sure you serve adequate amount of milk to your baby or growing kid so that it helps them to be fit and strong.
- Semi skimmed milk is prescribed for children over two years of age, while below that either breast milk or whole milk needs to be given to the kid.